Brass / 8.6cm x 6.9cm x 3.8cm / 0.2kg
One of the much-revered forms is the powerful Panchmukhi Hanuman. Five faces staring in different directions.
- Lord Hanuman: He faces eastwards with steadfast devotion. Worshipping Hanuman helps one to get rid of one’s sins and bestows peace, purity, happiness, and fulfillment.
- Lord Narasimha: One of the many avatars of Lord Vishnu, this lion form is south facing. Lord Vishnu took this form to protect his devotee, Prahlada. Worshipping Narasimha removes fear. Fearlessness and victory are the blessings showered on the devotee.
- Lord Garuda: Facing west, the Garuda or eagle is part of the Panchmukhi Hanuman manifestation. He offers protection from negative influences, black magic, and evil spirits.
- Lord Adivaraha: The boar is another manifestation and is believed to remove the bad effects of planetary movements. Facing the north, Varaha bestows wealth and prosperity.
- Lord Hayagriva: The form of the horse faces upward, blessing one with knowledge, progeny and liberation.
Hanuman is synonymous with devotion, surrender, and faith. One of his many names includes Bhakta Anjaneya. (Bhakta means devotee and Anjaneya is another name for Hanuman.)